THE MANY WAYS BEER IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
While drinking beer to excess every day of your life is bad for you, scientific studies have shown that, in many ways, drinking beer in moderation is actually good for you:
- It provides nutrients, containing more protein and B vitamins than wine.
- It may lower your risk of diabetes.
- It may make your heart healthier by helping your cholesterol levels.
- It may build stronger bones.
- It may boost brain power and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- It cleans your teeth, blocking the activity of bacteria. (NBC News)